INGREDIENTS Juice of 1 small or 1/2 a large lime 2 cups (450g) fresh mango chunks 1 cup (200g) ice cubes 2 tbsp agave nectar/honey/sweetener; down to personal preference, you may not need any depending how sweet your mangoes are INSTRUCTIONS Place lime juice, mango chunks and ice into a blender and […]
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) Rotel diced tomatoes w/ green chilies, undrained
- 1 (29 ounce) can Pureed or Crushed Tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed then drained
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a greased 7 quart slow cooker. Place all remaining ingredients over chicken. Stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook on low heat 6 hours or high heat for 4 hours. Carefully remove chicken from slow cooker and place on a large plate or platter. Shred with two forks.
- Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Serve soup warm with favorite toppings: cheese, tortilla strips, sour cream, etc.
INGREDIENTS 1 pound lean ground beef 1 packet (1.25 oz) taco seasoning 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, rinsed then chopped 1 cup black beans, rinsed 1 large tomato, seeded then chopped 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1 cup nacho cheese Doritos, broke into bite size pieces […]
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large ziplock baggie. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drop steak pieces in and seal shut. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat skillet until it’s very hot. Remove steak pieces from marinade using a slotted spoon and place in hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook steak according to your desired temperature. We like medium-well so I cooked ours for about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS 1 Teaspoon Paprika 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley ½ Teaspoon Oregano ½ Teaspoon Chili Powder ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder ¼ Teaspoon Cumin ¼ Teaspoon Salt ¼ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, divided 2 Cod Fillets 1 Tablespoon […]
INGREDIENTS 1 large zucchini 1 TBS “healthified” taco seasoning Coconut Oil for frying INSTRUCTIONS Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin. Place slices in colander over the sink and sprinkle with lots of salt. Let sit for 5 minutes then press out water. Heat […]
- 1/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol (or up to 3/4 cup if you like them very sweet)
- 1 large Egg white
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter, cream cheese, and erythritol, until it’s fluffy and light in color.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, salt and egg white.
- Beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup (64 g) at a time. (The dough will be dense and a little crumbly, but should stick when pressed together.)
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tbsp, 22 mL volume) to scoop balls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with your palm.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden. Allow to cool completely in the pan before handling (cookies will harden as they cool).
INGREDIENTS 1 large very ripe banana 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar 1 large egg white 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil 1/2 cup (60g) all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon Pinch of nutmeg 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional) INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with four liners (or grease). In a […]