INGRDIENTS 1 and 1/2 cups frozen raspberries 2 inches of a banana 2 tablespoons peanut butter 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt 6 tablespoons ice water fresh raspberries to garnish, optional Instructions all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape […]
INGREDIENTS 4 slices bacon thick cut 2 tbsp butter salted 1 lb ground beef 80% 4 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature 2 tbsp tomato paste 1 tbsp mustard (yellow) (yellow) 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/4 tsp smoked paprika 1/2-1 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper 2 cup beef broth or beef stock 6 oz cheddar cheese shredded 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream INSTRUCTIONS Chop bacon into small pieces. Heat dutch oven or other heavy bottomed pan over […]
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2-1 cup diced Cheddar cheese
- 1/2-1 cup diced Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until serving.
INGREDIENTS Loaf: 4 large eggs 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter (60 ml/ 4 fl oz) 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract 3/4 cup granulated Swerve or Erythritol (150 g/ 5.3 oz) 3/4 cup coconut flour (90 g/ 3.2 oz) 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder 2 tbsp gingerbread spice mix (you can make your own, see below) Icing: 1/2 cup […]
INGREDIENTS 1/3 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 8 strips bacon uncooked, chopped 1 cup onion chopped 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 lb chicken breasts , boneless, skinless 1 1/2 cups chicken broth INSTRUCTIONS Combine Dijon mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl, to make a paste. Spread the paste evenly on both sides of chicken breasts. […]
- 3 cups bread crumbs (not panko)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons table salt (not kosher)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 bone in 1/2″ thick pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large ziploc bag add the breadcrumbs, oil, salt, paprika, celery salt, black pepper, garlic salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Close the bag and rub all the ingredients together until fully mixed.
- Add one pork chop to the bag at a time and close with some air trapped inside.
- Shake gently until covered.
- Repeat with each piece of pork.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes then turn the pork chops over, and bake 10 more minutes.
Blueberry Buttermilk Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Muffins with Maple SyrupPancake Muffins with Maple Syrup
INGREDIENTS 1 and 1/2 cups flour, spooned and leveled 1 and 1/2 tablespoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 3 tablespoons butter, melted 3/4 cup buttermilk 1/4 teaspoon maple extract* 1 and 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup 1 egg, separated 1 cup fresh* blueberries, plus more to […]
INGREDIENTS 8 eggs 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1 and 1/2 cups whole milk 2/3 cup cream 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/2 cup salted butter, melted (1 stick) 12 ounces (about 10 cups) french bread, cubed into bite-size pieces 8 ounces cream cheese, […]
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped into inch-long chunks
- 1 medium size vine-ripe tomato, cored
- 1 and 1/2 cups watermelon
- half of a banana, frozen would be good, but not necessary
- 1 and 1/2 oranges, peeled
- 4-6 cubes of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and whir until smooth! Makes two 16-ounce servings.