INGREDIENTS 2 red bell pepper (large) 3 cloves garlic 1/2 onions (small, roughly chopped) 6 plum tomatoes (canned) 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock (preferably homemade) 1 handful fresh basil leaves 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 450°F. Wrap the garlic along with a half tablespoon of the olive oil and […]
INGREDIENTS 3 tbsp vegetable oil Pinch of salt and pepper 2 tbsp cornflour/cornstarch 2 chicken breasts cut into thin strips 1 thumb sized piece of ginger peeled and finely chopped/grated 3 garlic cloves peeled and finely chopped/crushed 1 large head of broccoli cut into small […]
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, optional
- In an 8 x 8 baking pan, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, water, oil, vinegar, vanilla extract and instant coffee, if using.
- Stir together until smooth and blended.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before frosting.
INGREDIENTS 1 pound fresh crab meat 3 slices of white bread, crust removed or packaged bread crumbs 1 egg beaten 1 tablespoon mayonnaise 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning 1 tablespoon parsley INSTRUCTIONS Put breadcrumbs in food proccessor […]
INGREDIENTS 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) condensed French Onion Soup 1 can (10.5 ounces) Beef Consomme 3-4 pounds beef chuck roast 8 sandwich rolls 8 slices provolone cheese INSTRUCTIONS Place the roast in a slow cooker. Pour the soup and consomme over the top. Cover […]
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut horizontally
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup spinach, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- Add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into a Ziplok bag along with 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Seal the bag and shake until mixed. Add the chicken breasts, seal, and massage so the chicken is covered in the marinade, set aside for 10-15 minutes while you prep the remaining ingredients. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400ºF (200°C).
- Quickly wilt the spinach in a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil, set aside.
- Arrange chicken breasts drained from the marinade in a baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chicken and lay spinach on top of the cream cheese. Finally, sprinkle mozzarella over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Chicken is done when cooked through to an internal temperature of 165˚F (75°C). Serve warm with a side of cauliflower rice, or baked veggies. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS ½ cup dehydrated apples ½ cup dates ½ cup raw almonds 2 tsp. cinnamon INSTRUCTIONS Place all ingredients into a food processor on high for 45 seconds-60 seconds or until ingredients are almost smooth and start to form a ball. Separate mixture into 14 […]
- Bring milk to a boil in a small saucepan. Add quinoa, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, until three-quarters of the milk has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon. Cook, covered, until almost all the milk has been absorbed, about 8 minutes. Stir in blueberries, and cook for 30 seconds. Serve with additional milk, sugar, cinnamon, and blueberries.
INGREDIENTS 3 cups orange juice 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks 1 cup frozen honey dew chunks 1 cup frozen cantaloupe 1/2 low fat yogurt Greek yogurt Sweetener of choice **if necessary INSTRUCTIONS Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frosty. Serve […]