INGREDIENTS 1 lb carrots, peeled and chopped 2 T minced fresh ginger 1 shallot, minced 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp coriander 1 T olive oil thinly sliced green onions for topping INSTRUCTIONS Heat the olive oil over medium high […]
- 4 tbsp (30g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45ml) fat-free milk
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 blueberries
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in an oversized microwave-safe mug. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth. Stir in blueberries (Make sure you stir these into the batter. If you leave them on top they might burst open onto your microwave).
- Cook in microwave for about 1 minute. If cake is not done, heat an additional 15 seconds. Let cake cool a few minutes before eating. Cake is best consumed while still warm or within a few hours of it being cooked.
INGREDIENTS 520 grams beef strips (lean) 2 cloves garlic (crushed) 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce 600 grams vegetables (stir-fry, mixture) 1/4 cup water 2 tablespoons oyster sauce INSTRUCTIONS Heat an oiled wok over high heat. In batches, stir-fry beef until almost cooked. Remove from wok. Stir-fry garlic, sweet chilli sauce and […]
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup small organic carrots, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- one small bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f. Spray a large non stick tray with olive oil spray
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 cup of the balsamic mixture in a large bag or glass bowl and add the chicken tenders.
- Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Place all the veggies on your prepared tray.
- Add oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and mix to get them all coated and seasoned.
- Make some space in the middle of the tray and add the marinated chicken tenders.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the chicken is tender and cooked through. Once cooked, brush the chicken with the remaining, untouched balsamic dressing mixture.
INGREDIENTS 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature 1/3 cup half and half (or milk) 3 eggs 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained 1/2 cup grated cheddar (gruyere works well, too) 1/4 cup grated Parmesan 4 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced […]
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- In one bowl stir flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients a little at a time until well mixed.
- Butter pan and heat by 1/4 cup scoops over medium until golden brown- bubbles will begin popping on the top surface.
- Flip and cook until other side is brown
- For an amazing syrup heat ¼ cup maple syrup, 1 Tbsp. butter, and 1 tsp. cinnamon in a small pan until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar before serving.
INGREDIENTS 2 cups packed spinach 1 cup strawberry kefir 1 cup water 1 banana (1 cup) 2 cups frozen strawberries INSTRUCTIONS Place the spinach, kefir, and water into the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until no green leaf chunks remain. Add banana and frozen […]