INGREDIENTS 1/4 cup salted butter 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup sugar-free Torani Caramel Syrup For Serving 4 cups ice 2 cups espresso, or strong brewed coffee 1 cup almond milk optional For Topping whipped cream Torani sugar-free Caramel sauce INSTRUCTIONS In a small saucepan, on medium heat together the salted butter and heavy whipping cream, stirring frequently. […]
INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided 1/2 pound chicken sausage, about 2 links 1 cup chopped onion 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon dried basil 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary 1 bay leaf 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper 1/4 teaspoon sea salt 1 […]
- 16 ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 4 Large Fresh Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Dill Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
Peel the cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise. Using a teaspoon, scrape out all the seeds. Shred the cucumber with a box grater into a fine mesh sieve. sprinkle the cucumber with 1 teaspoon salt and stir. Let stand 30 minutes. Press on the shredded cucumber with the back of a large spoon to remove some of the excess liquid. Spread the cucumber in a line down on a clean kitchen towel. Twists each end of the towel in opposing directions and wring out as much liquid as possible. Place cucumber in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add yogurt to the bowl.
Press the garlic into a paste (follow instructions above in Recipe Notes). Add garlic paste to mixing bowl.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt, black pepper, chopped dill and lemon juice and stir well until mixture is evenly combined. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight. Before serving, stir well and adjust salt and pepper.
INGREDIENTS For the barbecue chicken and corn 4 ears sweet corn 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/2 oz), at room temperature 1/2 teaspoon store-bought Montreal steak seasoning Freshly ground black pepper 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs 1 tablespoon olive oil For […]
INGREDIENTS For the chicken paprikash 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs and/or drumsticks Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 3 tablespoons butter (1 1/2 oz) 2 medium yellow onions (14 oz), chopped 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped 3 tablespoons Hungarian sweet paprika 3/4 pound tomatoes, […]
- 1.5 lb Cod fillet pieces (4-6 pieces)
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
Lemon Juice Mixture
- 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 3/4 tsp sweet Spanish paprika
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, and melted butter in a shallow bowl. Set aside
- In another shallow bowl, mix all-purpose flour, spices, salt and pepper. Set next to the lemon juice mixture.
- Pat fish fillet dry. Dip fish in the lemon juice mixture then dip in the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat (watch the oil to be sure it is sizzling but not smoking). Add fish and sear on each side to give it some color, but do not fully cook (about a couple minutes on each side) Remove from heat.
- To the remaining lemon juice mixture, add the minced garlic and mix. Drizzle all over the fish fillets.
- Bake in the heated oven for until it begins to flake easily with a fork (10 minutes should do it, but begin checking earlier). Remove from heat and sprinkle chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS 1 sheet frozen puff pastry 4 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup chopped onion 1/4 cup chopped celery 1/4 cup chopped carrot 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons flour 2 cups milk 1/2 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon “Better Than Bullion” chicken base 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped […]
INGREDIENTS 3/4 cup Almond Flour 1/4 cup Coconut flour 1 large Egg 4 tbsp butter, melted 1/2 cup erythritol 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp Baking powder 1/4 tsp xanthan Gum 1/3 cup raw pecans, crushed INSTRUCTIONS In a small bowl combine all the dry ingredients using a fork. Set aside. In a large bowl combine the melted butter, vanilla extract and half […]
- 64 g almond flour
- 28 g coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk ground
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 240 ml water
- 57 g grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or xylitol*
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- grass-fed butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4-1/2 cup xylitol or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1-2 teaspoonsground cinnamon we use 2
- chocolate sauceoptional
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Whisk together in a medium bowl almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk and xanthan gum. Set aside.
- Heat up water, butter, sweetener and salt in medium pot (or Dutch oven) until it just begins to simmer. Lower heat to low and add in flour mixture, mixing constantly to incorporate. Continue to cook and stir until the dough pulls away from the pan and forms into a ball, 1-3 minutes.
- Transfer dough back to the bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes. The dough should still be warm, but not hot enough to scramble the eggs.
- Add in one egg at a time, mixing until fully incorporated. The dough will be very stiff, but keep going until fully mixed in. Mix in vanilla extract. The final dough should still be stiff and form into a ball easily, but will also be very elastic. You can use a hand mixer here for a faster approach if you prefer.
- Allow the dough to rest until it comes to room temperature (10-15 minutes) and spoon dough into a piping bag with a star tip (say #824 works great). Pipe out rounds onto the prepared baking tray, we made 12 out of a batch.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until deep golden. Baking times will vary a lot here depending on your oven (convection etc), so check in at minute 10. Brush with melted butter right out of the oven and sprinkle with cinnamon ‘sugar’.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days, giving them a quick re-warm before serving again.
INGREDIENTS 1½ oz. vodka or gin (I prefer vodka in this cocktail) 6 oz. grapefruit cocktail or you can use freshly squeezed grapefruit juice Ice cubes Coarse Kosher salt Fresh grapefruit for garnish (optional) INSTRUCTIONS Run a fresh slice of grapefruit aroung the rim of […]