INGREDIENTS For the potatoes/carrots: 1 lb. baby carrots (or chopped carrots) 1.5 lb baby potatoes (or chopped potatoes) 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 teaspoons salt pepper, to taste 3 garlic cloves, pressed 3 rosemary sprigs, chopped For the Chicken: 1 5lb roast chicken 1 lemon, […]
INGREDIENTS Grilled Taco Chicken 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs 2 tablespoons taco seasoning 2 cloves garlic minced 1 tablespoon olive oil To Assemble 8 leaves Romaine Lettuce rinsed 1 avocado diced 1 tomato diced 1/4 cup onion diced Cilantro Sauce 1/2 cup […]
- 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 1 egg medium
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt to taste
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese, almond flour/meal and cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, baking powder, salt, and any other flavourings, mix gently.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll into balls then into cylinder shapes as shown in the video.
- Fold the ends of the cylinder shapes in a circle and squeeze the two ends together to form a bagel shape.
- Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with sesame seeds.Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped 1 teaspoon ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon ground coriander 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric 1 teaspoon curry powder 1 teaspoon paprika 1/2 teaspoon chili powder 2 […]
INGREDIENTS 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend (or white whole wheat flour, or spelt flour, or all-purpose) 1/3 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (the fresh kind, not the powdered type) 1/2 tsp black pepper 2 tsp paprika (or garlic powder, whatever your preference) 2-3 […]
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus spears
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Place asparagus and garlic in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, stirring once halfway through roasting. Serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS For the sauce: 1/4 cup dark soy sauce 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar use honey for paleo 1 teaspoon oil 1/4 cup minced onion 2 cloves garlic minced 2 large zucchini spiralized INSTRUCTIONS In a small mixing bowl, whisk together […]
INGREDIENTS 9 oz 65% Cacao bittersweet baking chocolate chips, melted 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter 2 tablespoons coconut oil, unrefined 4 tablespoons strawberry chia jam Strawberry Chia Jam 2 cups frozen strawberries 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1-2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or […]
INGREDIENTS 1 lemon 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts ¼ cup all-purpose flour ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon ground pepper 1 tablespoon plus 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided 1 large sweet onion, sliced 1 clove garlic, minced 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth ¼ […]