30 MINUTE CHICKEN & BROCCOLI TORTELLINI ALFREDO BAKE
- Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 20 ounces Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 stick butter, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or 1-2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts), cut into bite-sized pieces
- Kosher salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups finely grated Parmesan
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- Parsley, chopped, to top
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the tortellini according to package directions. 2 minutes before the tortellini finishes cooking, add the broccoli to the pot.
- As the tortellini cooks, prepare the chicken and alfredo sauce. Melt half of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until well-browned all over and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Pour in the heavy cream and place the remaining butter in the skillet. Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly. Whisk in the parmesan cheese, until fully melted and thickened. Whisk in half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the chicken, tortellini, and broccoli in a 2.7 quart baking dish. Pour over the Alfredo sauce and toss to combine. Top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until the cheese begins to bubble and brown. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.