- 1 Paleo Pie Crust, chilled
- 2 apples (Gala or Braeburn), peeled, cored, cut into ⅛-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- Divide Paleo Pie Crust dough in half.
- Place half of dough on a piece of parchment paper.
- Form dough into a rectangular log.
- Cover with another piece of parchment.
- Roll into a rectangle, approximately 11 x 9 inches, ⅛-inch thick.
- Remove top piece of parchment.
- In a medium bowl, toss apples with arrowroot, cinnamon, maple syrup, lemon juice, and stevia.
- Line up apple slices on rectangle of dough.
- Fold up parchment paper to wrap dough over edge of apple layer.
- Pour juices from bowl over galette.
- Slide galette with bottom piece of parchment onto a baking sheet.
- Cover baking sheet with tin foil.
- Secure tinfoil to edges of baking sheet so that steam does not escape.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes covered, and 10-15 minutes more uncovered.