- 9 oz. baby spinach
- 3 small mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 small red gala apples, cored and diced
- 2 bartlette pears, cored and diced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the dressing:
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar, cover with lid and shake to emulsify.
Chill for 30 minutes if possible. Shake again just before pouring over salad.
For the salad:
Layer spinach, apples, mandarin oranges, pears, pecans and feta into a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.