- 1 cup cos or romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved, peeled, stones removed and diced
- 9-ounces | 250-grams grape tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes), halved
- 1 x 14-ounce | 410-grams can corn kernels, drained
- ⅛ of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley)
- ⅓ teaspoon salt to season
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Pinch of cumin
- Combine all of the salad ingredients together.
- In a small jug, mix together the dressing ingredients to combine well, and pour over the avocado salad. Season with extra salt, if desired. Serve with any protein, or enjoy with Tacos, fajitas, etc.