- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 5 Tablespoons Avocado or Olive Oil, (divided)
- Juice of 1 Lemon, (approx 3 Tb)
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup, (optional – omit for low carb and Whole30)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- In large skillet over medium/high heat 2 Tablespoons oil then brown chicken and transfer to a roasting dish.
- Combine remaining oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour lemon mixture over the top of chicken breast in roasting dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165ºF.