- 650g pack chicken breast portions, sliced into thin strips
- 3½ tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 250g pack dried medium egg noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil, plus extra for drizzling (optional)
- 1 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 85g mangetout, halved diagonally
- 1 large red chilli, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the teriyaki sauce. Set aside in the fridge to marinate for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions. Drain well, then toss with the sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the broccoli. Cook for 5 mins, adding the mangetout for the final 3 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat until hot and almost smoking. Working in batches, griddle the chicken, pouring over any marinade left in the bowl, for 1-2 mins each side until fully cooked through.
- To serve, divide the noodles between plates and top with the veg and griddled chicken. Garnish with the chilli, spring onions and sesame seeds, and drizzle with a little extra sesame oil, if you like.