- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken (4 cups)
- 1 cup Part-Skim Grated Mozzarella Cheese (4 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free BBQ sauce (or your fave)
- 1 1/2 cups smoked Gouda cheese, grated (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion (1 oz)
- 2 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- chopped cilantro (or whole leaves) (as much as you like)
Shred the chicken by hand or cut into chunks and place into a food processor to chop. Salt and pepper to taste – until it tastes good! Grate the smoked Gouda cheese and slice the onion.
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan (18×13 inch or two 10-inch) with parchment paper.
Thoroughly mix the chicken crust ingredients together with a spoon, spatula, or your hand. Pat the chicken firmly onto the parchment, spreading it as thin as you can without leaving holes. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges brown and top begins to brown. (Cook longer for a crispier crust.)
Spread the BBQ sauce over the crust and top with Gouda cheese, onions and bacon. Bake for 5 minutes more or until the cheese melts. Top with cilantro, cut and serve.
Serves 4, at 3 carbs per person.