- 1 french baguette, sliced 1½ inches thick
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Arrange the baguette slices one after the other, one to the left and next one to the right (see picture) or be creative and come up with your own arrangement.
- Place berries in between the slices, filling in all the gap of spaces.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and cream cheese until fully combined. Pour over the baguette and berries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, add remaining berries on top and serve warm with syrup