Skip to Content
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9 or 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add croissant pieces to baking dish. Sprinkle berries evenly over croissants.
- Beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric mixer. Gradually add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over croissants and berries.
- Let rest for at least 20 minutes or refrigerate over night.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.