- 2 pounds peas, thawed
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1½ cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- In a large bowl add the peas, red onion, cheddar cheese, bacon andparsley. In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar.
- Pour the creamy mixture in the large bowl over the peas. Toss until the peas are fully coated. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.