- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ cup Cake Flour
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- *Optional: add 8 ounce jar Dulce de Leche. Carefully heat in microwave. Swirl in 4 ounces into batter. Bake. Top brownies with remaining Dulce de Leche.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour, cake flour, cocoa, and salt until mixed together.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 28-36 minutes.
- *Adapted from I am Baker’s decadent brownies