Skip to Content
- 140g of dark chocolate
- 60g milk chocolate
- 30 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- a pinch of salt
- 30g of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- In a micro-melt chocolate and butter for 10 minutes at 180 W, then stir well. Or melt traditionally, using a bain-marie. The mixture should be smooth.
- Mix the sifted flour, yeast, salt, sifted cocoa powder, instant coffee powder and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar and beat with an electric mixer for about 10 minutes. Add the dry ingredients and stir. Add the chocolate, mix gently.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Line a large baking dish with the paper. Make balls of pasta using a tablespoon, leaving enough room between each two.
- Cuire au four pendant 10 minutes. Les cookies doivent commencer à avoir des fissures, puis à gonfler.