- 12 blackberries
- 20 mint leaves (Extra for garnish)
- 2 lemons (Extra for garnish)
- 1/4 cup simply syrup
- 12 ounces Hendrix Gin
- Tonic water
1. Combine 3 blackberries, 5 mint leaves and juice from 1/2 of lemon and 1 tablespoon of simple syrup in each of your four cocktail glasses, preferably high ball glasses.
2. Muddle ingredients until combine and berries and fully crushed.
3. Fill each glass to the top with ice.
4. Add 3 ounces of gin and stir.
5. Top with tonic water and garnish with a slice of lemon, blackberry and mint leaves.