- 1 package SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce (store-bought or click for recipe)
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 8 small corn tortillas grilled or fried if desired
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
Heat oven to 450F.
Spread popcorn shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake according to package instructions, turning once during cooking.
As shrimp cooks, heat butter, buffalo sauce, and ranch in a medium sauce pan. Heat on medium heat until everything is melted together, stirring occasionally. Reduce to a simmer until shrimp has finished cooking.
When shrimp is done, turn heat off sauce and toss shrimp into the saucepan. Use a wooden spoon to fully coat all the shrimp in the sauce.
Assemble your tacos by laying approximately 7 shrimp on each corn tortilla and then top with a sprinkle of cabbage, cilantro, lettuce, onion, and blue cheese. Finish with a drizzle of sour cream.