- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries, dusted with sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In very large mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese with mixer on medium speed until creamy and blended.
- Add sugar, sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add gradually to butter/cream cheese mixture; and blend well.
- Add blueberries; stir only to distribute. Batter will be very thick.
- Put batter into two greased and floured loaf pans.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool in loaf pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.