- 4 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 2 small gala apples , cored and diced
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup matchstick carrots , roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Hellman’s or Best Foods Mayonnaise (full fat)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
For the dressing:
In a medium mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey and season with salt to taste (about 1/4 tsp). Chill until ready to use.
For the salad:
In a salad bowl toss together broccoli, apples, walnuts, carrots, raisins or cranberries and red onion. Pour in dressing and toss until evenly coated.