Skip to Content
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (roughly 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- On a baking sheet, roll out crescent dough flat and press edges together to make a sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, green pepper, cottage cheese and cheddar cheese together. Add in salt and dill (optional), to taste.
- Pour broccoli and cheese mixture on crescent dough.
- Braid the crescent roll around the broccoli mixture
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.