- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head broccoli, with leaves trimmed off
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 mango sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 6 to 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream white vinegar, and sugar and whisk until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Wash the broccoli head. Blanch the broccoli by throwing it (or dipping the broccoli head) into boiling water for 30 seconds, then draining it. Cut the broccoli head into flowerets and small bite-size pieces. Dry on paper towels.
- Add clean and dry broccoli pieces into a large mixing bowl. Add sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced mango, sliced apples, crumbled bacon.
- Add the desired amount of the salad dressing to the salad and toss to combine. You don’t have to use all the dressing – add just enough to coat the salad.