Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 4 cups broccoli chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together stock, onions, broccoli and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Once it comes to a low boil, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and continue to coke for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in cheeses, until smooth (about 1-2 minutes). Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.