BROWN SUGAR GARLIC FLANK STEAK
- 2 lbs flank or skirt steak
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon
- 1 bunch green onions, minced white and light green parts only
- 2 tsp sea salt
- In a small bowl mix together garlic, brown sugar, olive oil, worcestershire, soy sauce, dijon, green onions and salt.
- On a clean surface lay out two large pieces of Reynolds Kitchens Quick Cut plastic wrap slide by side, with 2 inches overlapping. This creates and extra large rectangle.
- Pat steak dry using a paper towel and set in center of prepared plastic wrap surface. Pour marinade mixture over the steak and pull the sides of the plastic together until steak and marinade are tightly sealed. If needed use an extra piece of plastic wrap to seal up any loose ends. Set in refrigerated for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to high heat for 20 minutes. Remove plastic and set prepared steak directly on grill. Allow to cook without turning for 3 minutes. Flip and cook other side for another 3 minutes. Continue flipping back and forth until steak reaches desired doneness. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slices.