- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 14.5 oz can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ – ½ cup buffalo wing sauce start with ¼ cup and add more at end if needed
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Blue cheese crumbles optional
- celery slices optional
Combine the chicken, beans, tomatoes with their juice, broth, 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into the slow cooker. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred with two forks. Return chicken to the slow cooker.
When the cream cheese is melted ladle into bowls and serve. Top with blue cheese crumbles and serve with celery slices if desired.