CAJUN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE VEGETABLE SKILLET
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash, sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus, sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Add to a large skillet and turn to medium high. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.