- 18ounces lemon cake mix, any brand
- 3eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1(15 ounce) containerready made lemon frosting, any brand
- 1(20 ounce) package almond bark (vanilla confectioner’s coating)
- Bake cake according to directions on package.
- Let cool completely.
- Crumble cake mix in large bowl and mix in container of icing.
- Mix well (I find it is easiest to use hands).
- Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes or until it will hold together when rolled into a 2 inch ball.
- In saucepan over low heat or double boiler, melt almond bark.
- Roll cake mixture into 2 inch balls.
- Dip balls in melted almond bark and set on waxed paper to dry.