- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, cake flour, coconut flour, and protein powder.
- Mix in vanilla extract, almond butter, and maple syrup until fully combined. Batter will become very thick.
- Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper and spread batter into bottom of pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until firm.
- Store in airtight container.