- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- ¼ cup reduced fat mayo
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sprouts
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked til near-crispy
- ¼ cup prepared ranch dressing
- Combine ground beef, salt, garlic powder, and smokehouse black pepper in a medium bowl. Mix well. Form into 4 equal portions, shape each into a ball, then flatten to less than ½ inch thickness.
- Cook patties on preheated grill over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until burgers reach desired doneness.
- Assemble burgers with mayo on the bottom, topped with burger patty, avocado slices, tomato slices, sprouts, cucumber slices, 2 slices of bacon each, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. Serve immediately.