- 2 lbs petite red potatoes , diced into bite size chunks (about 1-inch)
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used medium)
- 6 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper (optional)
Add potatoes to a pot. Add enough water to cover potatoes by about 2-inches. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce heat to medium and allow to boil until potatoes are fully tender, about 10 minutes. Carefully pour potatoes into a colander to drain. Set aside to cool (to speed cool them run them under cold water until cool).
Pour cooled potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Add in ranch, cheddar, bacon and green onions (you can set aside a few tablespoons of the bacon and green onions for garnish if desired). Toss to coat, season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve or cover and chill up to 1 day (if you like the bacon crispy wait to add it until ready to serve).