Cheesy Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cans Bush’s Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz monterey cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a glass baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Bush’s Black Beans, corn, 2 oz cheddar cheese, 2 oz monterey cheese, cumin and paprika. Using a fork, gently smash beans with the cheese and spices until chunky and incorporated (you want to keep some of the beans whole).
- Lay your tortilla flat on a cutting board or plate. Spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons of filling into each tortilla and tightly roll up. Carefully place into your baking dish. Repeat process with all tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce liberally over prepared enchiladas. Top with leftover shredded cheese and place into the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- (You can prepare rolled enchiladas ahead of time, then add the sauce and cheese when you are ready to bake.)