CHEESY GARLIC ZUCCHINI BITES
- Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 cups shredded and patted dry zucchini (from about 2 medium-sized zucchini)
- 1 1/4 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ranch, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, panko bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, egg, green onion, dill, and seasonings until well-combined.
- One tablespoon at a time, press the zucchini mixture into small balls. Place onto the baking sheet and repeat until all of the zucchini mixture has been used up.
- Bake until browned and crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve warm with ranch, for dipping, if desired.