- 1/2 Cup RW Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice
- 2.5 Lbs Boneless Beef Chuck Roast
- 5 Garlic Cloves, (finely chopped)
- 1 Sweet Onion, (chopped)
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce from can
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 teaspoons Mexican Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- In a large skillet over medium/high heat, sear both sides of chuck roast. Transfer roast to large slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Once the meat if fork tender and falling apart it is done. If the sauce it still loose, remove slow cooker lid and cook on high for 30 minutes to evaporate liquid.
- (Or, add a slurry to thicken it quickly. Combine 1 tsp cornstarch to 2 tsp water. Stir then add to slow cooker)
- Serve barbacoa beef on sliders, salads, tacos, burrito bowls or nachos.
- Serve with guacamole, limes, cilantro and salsa.