- 2 12-inch flour tortillas (I used an herbed tortilla)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (low fat is okay) softened
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon pieces
- Glad® Press’n Seal
Lay a 12-inch piece of Press’n Seal underneath each of the two tortillas In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and Ranch dip mix until smooth. Spread evenly onto the tortillas.
Top cream cheese with shredded chicken and bacon pieces. Roll tortillas up tightly, then wrap the Press’n Seal tightly around the rolled tortillas.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Unwrap the Press’n Seal and discard and slice into 1-inch thick pieces and serve.