- 15 Slider Buns
- 1 lb Breaded Chicken Tenders * *These should be cooked already** (weight is approx.)
- 2 c Pasta Sauce
- 2 c Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ c Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Garlic powder (more to taste)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place cooked chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then cover them in sauce.
- Combine the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the sauce.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Melt the butter and mix the garlic powder until it is thoroughly combined. (feel free to add more garlic powder if you like garlic as much as I do!)
- Pour the melted butter over the buns and then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.