- 3 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 packages ramen noodles without spice packets
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 4 large eggs soft boiled
- 2 scallions sliced
- chili sauce for dressing
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and chicken. Cook, turning occasionally until chicken is done; about 6-8 minutes. Remove from pan and slice.
- While chicken is cooking, bring medium pot with chicken broth to boil. Add ramen noodles and cook until done. Remove from heat.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls and top with chicken broth. Add sliced chicken, soft boiled egg, mushrooms, and scallions. Dress with chili sauce if desired.
- Serve immediately.