Chicken Thighs | Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 1.5 lb chicken thighs, boneless/skinless
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 oz roasted red peppers (in water)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add the thighs to a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add coconut oil to the hot skillet and lay the thighs in the skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Add the roasted red peppers, garlic cloves and olive oil to a blender and pulse until pureed.
- Add heavy cream to the sauce and blend once more.
- Once thighs have cooked through most of the way, remove from heat and pour the sauce over the thighs. If desired, flip the thighs over to fully coat them.
- Crumble goat cheese on top of the thighs and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately!
- Best stored in an air tight container in the fridge up to 5 days.