Chocolate Chip Mint Smoothie
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat, canned
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or plain greek yogurt
- 2 bananas chopped and frozen
- 4 cups spinach or use 10 frozen spinach cubes, see notes
- 6 ice cubes
- 20 grams natural whey protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract not peppermint oil – if using oil, start with much less
- 2 tablespoons 85% dark chocolate chopped, or sub dark chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup water optional, if needed
- Add the liquid ingredients first, followed by the rest of the smoothie ingredients, leaving out the chocolate chips. Process until very smooth and creamy, and the spinach is fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate, and pulse 5-6 times until the chocolate is broken up, but still in chunks.
- Top with more chocolate chips, and enjoy while it’s thick.