- 1 1/2 cup chocolate bar, broken into small pieces
- 1/3 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1/4 cup rice crispies
- * In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate. Mix in cream and butter, stir continuously for 3 minutes. Quickly stir in rice crispies to coat the chocolate. Set aside to slightly cool.
- * Drop a spoonful of the mixture on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Place in the chiller for several hours.
- * Transfer each Krispies on a paper case. Arrange on a plate and serve.