- 4 large eggs
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- powdered sugar optional
- strawberries optional
- Preheat griddle or skillet to medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add eggs, bananas, and oats to blender. Blend on low for 15-30 seconds until oats are ground and bananas are fully mashed.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and cinnamon and blend again on low for additional 30-45 seconds until smooth.
- Drop by 1/4 cup full onto pre-heated griddle and cook until bubbles begin to form and edges are just setting. Flip and cook through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh strawberries and little powdered sugar, if desired.
- Leftover pancakes can be kept in plastic baggies in freezer until ready to use, then just pop in toaster to reheat