- 1 red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 cups corn fresh or frozen
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, add all dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a food processor add onion and cilantro and pulse until finely chopped, about 30 seconds. (You may also hand chop/finely dice these ingredients)
- In large bowl, add corn, avocado, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, and onion. Toss to combine. Pour dressing over top and toss again to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge for 3-4 days.