CREAMY PEACH AND HONEY TART
- 12 graham cracker sheets, crushed into fine crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 firm, ripe peaches, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with butter in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch springform or tart pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, honey, vanilla, and egg until smooth. Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly then loosely top with plastic wrap. Place in freezer to chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Arrange peach slices over custard, working from the outside in. Remove tart from pan, cut into wedges and serve.