- 1 1/2 pounds sockeye or coho salmon (preferably wild-caught)*
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter*
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH: dried Italian seasoning AND thyme
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the salmon fillet on the parchment paper and brush the salmon with just a little bit of the melted butter.
- In a bowl, combine the red pepper flakes, garlic, panko, parmesan, lemon-pepper seasoning, parsley, Italian seasoning, and thyme. Drizzle in the remaining butter and mix using a spoon, top the salmon fillet with the breadcrumb mixture and press down gently to help it adhere to the fish. Roast the salmon for 12-15 minutes or until almost firm to touch. You can turn the broiler on for 30 seconds to give it a little more color and crunch if you wish! Serve with lemon wedges for a little more of that zing!