- 4 bone-in chicken legs & thighs
- 1 lb red potatoes 1-inch dice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 package ranch dip mix
- 1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 450° F and spray 9×13 (or larger) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss diced potatoes with olive oil, about 3/4 of the ranch seasoning packet, and 1/2 of the fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread into single layer as much as possible.
- Using same large bowl, place chicken thighs and toss with remaining ranch mix and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place chicken thighs on top of potatoes in baking dish.
- Bake at 450° F for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are soft.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining dill and chopped fresh chives. Let cool for about 10 minutes then serve.