- 1 premade pizza crust I used a pre-cooked crust that I linked to above. You can use whatever crust recipe or premade crust that you like best. Cook according to package directions if it is not precooked. These directions will assume your crust is already precooked
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlicdivided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan divided
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes if in oil, rinse
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella/provolone blend cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
Preheat oven to 425F
Brush 2 tablespoons olive oil into the middle of your pizza crust, leaving about an inch on all sides for the crust.
Brush 1 tablespoon garlic onto olive oil and sprinkle with 1/8 parmesan cheese.
Add sundried tomatoes, spaced out evenly.
Top the entire center of crust with the shredded cheese.
Add roma tomato slices and feta, spacing evenly.
Brush outside circle of crust with the remaining olive oil, garlic, parmesan, and pepper.
Bake pizza for 6-8 minutes (or according to crust instructions), until crust is browned and cheese is fully melted.
Broil for 3-4 minutes (optional) to make the cheese bubble and brown even more.
Slice and serve. Enjoy!