Skip to Content
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- ½ lb strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 8 oz (1/2 lb) Spinach Leaves
Strawberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- (makes enough vinaigrette for 2 salads)
- ¼ cup cold filtered water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- ½ lb fresh strawberries, hulled and halved (about 1½ cups)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
How to Make the Dressing:
- In a food processor or blender, combine ¼ cup water, ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup cider vinegar, ½ lb strawberries and 2 Tbsp honey and puree until smooth.
- Add ½ tsp poppy seeds and pulse once to combine. Refrigerate dressing up to a week.
Assembling the Salad:
- Place all of your salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add salad dressing to taste and toss to combine. Easy!