GARLIC MUSHROOM NOODLES
- .5 pounds dried Egg Noodles
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 8 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups Button Mushrooms, halved
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted Sesame Oil
- ½ cup finely chopped Scallions (green part only)
- Boil egg noodles in salted water according to package directions. Once cooked, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Whisk together soy sauce, chilli flakes, vinegar, sweet chilli sauce and sesame oil and set aside.
- In a wok, add oil and garlic. Stir fry the garlic till they are golden brown and add mushrooms. On a high heat, saute the mushrooms for two minutes. Add the cooked noodles, along with the sauce and toss well on high heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped green scallions and serve hot.