- 24 ounces Cremini Mushrooms, (cleaned & trimmed)
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, (use Tamari for gf)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Clean and prep mushrooms then transfer to a roasting dish.
- Combine soy sauce, oil, garlic and ginger. Pour mixture over mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes. Stir and flip mushrooms and roast for 10-15 minutes depending on size and desired tenderness.
- Remove from oven and toss with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle fresh parsley and sesame seeds over the top and serve.