- 3 eggs
- 3 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8 inch round baking pan with parchment paper. Alternatively you can grease and flour it instead. Set aside.
- Add eggs, milk, and sugar in a stand mixer and combine. Add the vanilla extract, coconut and brown rice flour, baking powder and baking soda and combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and arrange apple slices in whatever pattern you prefer. Bake for 40-45 minutes.