- 1 medium head of cauliflower , sliced about 1/2” thick
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (or herbs of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning or seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley or cilantro
Pre-heat grill to medium-high to high heat. Scrape the grill grates to make sure they are clean.
In bowl, combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs, lemon pepper/seasoning salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk ingredients together. Brush the marinade on both all sides of the cauliflower slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper to top of steaks to taste.
Gently place marinated cauliflower steaks on grill. Cook the steaks for about 2-4 minutes each side, or until nicely charred with crispy edges.
Lay steaks on platter and sprinkle with cheese while the cauliflower is still hot so cheese can melt. Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro and enjoy!