It’s fresh and so full of flavor. The colorful combo of tomatoes, green chilies, black olives and onions with vinegar, olive oil and some seasonings all comes together so tastefully.
Just mix it all in a bowl and it’s ready to go. Pass the chips!
So simple and scrumptious! I hope you enjoy it and make it a part of your parties for years to come!
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 4 green onions or scallions, chopped
- 2 large roma tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the vinegar, oil and garlic salt. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips.