- 16oz Fat-Free Cottage Cheese
- 120g (½ cup) Roasted Beet Puree (see this post for Directions)
- 1 tbs Vanilla Paste (I used homemade!)
- 1 tbs Natural Butter Flavor
- ½ tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 30g (6 tbs) Unsweetened Regular Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Soy Milk
- 1¼ cups Stevia in the Raw or 1¼ tsp Stevia Extract
- In a blender or food processor, add the cottage cheese, beet puree, vanilla paste, butter extract and vinegar. Puree until smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder and soy milk. Pour into the blender/food processor and puree again.
- Add the stevia in the raw to the blender/food processor and puree one more time. Give it a taste and add more sweetener or cocoa to taste. Make sure it is super smooth and creamy!**
- Pour into serving bowls and serve with fruit (strawberries, sliced bananas, sliced apples), crackers (animal crackers, graham crackers), dark chocolate, or spoons!