Homemade Banana Waffles
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups of flour Start with 1 cup but if the batter seems too wet, add another 1/2 cup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- dash of salt
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2 eggs yolks
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of mashed bananas
- 6 tablespoons of butter – melted
- 1 large banana sliced in rounds
- Preheat waffle iron. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and nutmeg.
- Beat egg yolks in another bowl with milk and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture until blended. Stir in mashed bananas and butter.
- Make waffles in waffle iron. Top with sliced bananas and maple syrup. Or melted chocolate. Or whipped cream. Or honey. Or hell, ice cream- whatever you want!